Readers' Picks: TheStreet.com's Top 10
In case you missed them, here are the 10 most widely read articles and widely viewed videos on TheStreet.com for the past three days (as of Dec. 27). Alexei Oreskovic reports on options backdating at Apple, and Ted Reed looks at American Airlines.
1. Get Even More Bullish on the Dow, Part 1 by Jim Cramer, published Dec. 26 at 1:50 p.m. EST.
Cramer can't believe its 2006 numbers -- and sees still better ones in 2007.
2. Get Even More Bullish on the Dow, Part 2 by Jim Cramer, published Dec. 27 at 7:33 a.m. EST.A better second half for Caterpillar and a change at Citi will feed 2007's growth. 3. Holiday Portfolio: More Nice Than Naughty by Christopher Edmonds, published Dec. 25 at 9:13 a.m. EST. Here's the final 2006 rundown of the six names on the list. 4. New Phones Target Motorola's Rusty Razr by Scott Moritz, published Dec. 26 at 7:17 a.m. EST. Cell-phone makers hope to have the next big thing in 2007. 5. NYSE Group Is the Tops by Dan Fitzpatrick, published Dec. 27 at 7:42 a.m. EST.It looks like it's forming a top. 6. High Noon for Netflix by Kevin Kelleher, published Dec. 26 at 1:10 p.m. EST. It ends the year drifting from a seven-month high. 7. Unblemished Apple Shines On by Alexei Oreskovic, published Dec. 27 at 3:44 p.m. EST. The computer maker recovers after an earlier 6% selloff. 8. Airlines Ready to Soar in '07 by Ted Reed, published Dec. 27 at 10:52 a.m. EST. Investors in this group could be in for quite a ride next year. 9. Wednesday's Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades by TSC Staff, published Dec. 27 at 10:17 a.m. EST.Who made what calls. 10. Dow Runs to New Record by Chris Nichols, published Dec. 27 at 4:52 p.m. EST.Trading is thin, but the holiday-shortened week continues to be good to the bulls.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV