Tuesday's Small-Cap Winners & Losers
New York-based CPAC (CPAK) rose after the cleaning-product maker announced it would be bought by privately held Buckingham Capital Partners for $8.65 a share, or about $42.8 million. The transaction is expected to be completed in the first quarter of 2007. Shares were up 61 cents, or 7.8%, to $8.46.Outsourcer Ness Technologies (NSTC) fell on news that Raviv Zoller, who has been president and chief executive of the Israeli company since mid-2001, will step down at the end of the first quarter in 2007. Sachi Gerlitz, formerly a partner with global private-equity firm Apax Partners, will take his place by Jan. 10. Shares were down 61 cents, or 4.2%, to $14.03.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV