Weekend Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
Yesterday I posted the top-performing Nasdaq stocks of the year. Here are the top 15 NYSE stocks of 2006. Before clicking, try to guess how many symbols out of the 15 you'll recognize and then compare with reality. Also, guess which sector shows up the most on the list.
One Guys Investments wants to buy asset managers.
Although it hasn't really snowed yet this season, it's worthwhile knowing what typically happens in the markets on days of heavy snow.
Ticker Sense graphically shows the P/E ratios of every country in the world.
Uber-video-entrepeneur-turned-basketball-team-owner Mark Cuban thinks Trump is a chump and tells us why.
Clear AM Ideas thinks Triple Crown Media (TCMI) wins the Triple Crown of spinoffs.
One of the most fascinating recently launched ETFs is the Claymore/Clear Spinoff (CSD) tracking spinoff special situations. Here are their top holdings with details on which company each index member spun out of.
Stockerblog takes a look at the top gambling stocks.
Think Intrinsic thinks the selloff in Sally Beauty (SBH) is way overdone.
Will the Electric Car kill GM (GM)?
Gawker points out a hilarious although somewhat scary/sad job posting by a hedge fund manager.
Addictive. And, for me at least, difficult.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV