Tuesday's Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades
CHANGE IN RATINGSAdtran (ADTN) downgraded at Morgan Stanley: Morgan Stanley downgrades Adtran from overweight to equalweight based on a slower than expected ramp in new products.
Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) upgraded at UBS: ANF upgraded to Buy rating from Neutral at UBS. Price target rises to $90 from $75. FY 2007 EPS estimates lowered to $4.58 from $4.63.
Citigroup (C) downgraded at AG Edwards: Rating on C was cut from Buy to Hold at AG Edward. Stock is up 12% over the past month, and has caught up to its peers' average valuation.
Conseco (CNO) downgraded at Goldman Sachs: CNO downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman. See attractive long-term valuation but difficult near-term outlook as challenges in run-off block of LTC likely to persist. Price target at $22.Coldwater Creek (CWTR) upgraded at UBS: CWTR upgraded to Buy rating from Neutral at UBS. Maintains price target at $30 and FY07 EPS estimates of $0.70. Ford (F) upgraded at Morgan Stanley: Morgan Stanley upgrades Ford from equalweight to overweight with a price target of $9.50. Hot Topic (HOTT) downgraded at Wachovia: HOTT was downgraded from Outperform to Market Perform at Wachovia. Stock is now pricing in improved merchandising and cost-cutting efforts. ITT (ITT) upgraded at JP Morgan: ITT was upgraded from Neutral to Overweight at JP Morgan. Stock has underperformed this year, even though the company remains on track to deliver 15% annual earnings growth.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV