Friday's Small-Cap Winners & Losers
DG FastChannel (DGIT) rose after it priced a public offering of about 2.96 million shares at $11.40 each. A stockholder is selling 400,000 shares, and the company is offering the rest. DG was rising 6.5% to $12.25.
Immunicon (IMMC) jumped on word that Veridex, a Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) company, received U.S. regulatory clearance for the CellSearch Circulating Tumor Cell Kit as an aid in the monitoring of patients with metastatic breast cancer. The product is made by Immunicon and distributed by Veridex. Shares were surging 38.5% to $3.67.
Isilon Systems (ISLN) was soaring in its debut after pricing its initial public offering of 8.35 million shares at $13 each. Lately the stock was up $9.85, or 76%, at $22.85.
netGuru (NGRUD) got a boost after saying its board approved a 1-for-15 reverse split in anticipation of its reverse merger with privately held BPO Management Services. The board also declared a dividend that will amount to about $2.73 on each post-split share. netGuru was climbing 44.5% to $4.77.Affymax (AFFY) was gaining nearly 31% following its initial public offering of 3.7 million shares. The stock was priced at $25 a share. Lately, Affymax was up $7.69 to $32.69.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV