Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: A Gift From J. Crew
Responding to his next piece of mail, Cramer said that although some people were "disappointed" with SAIC's (SAI) quarter and sold it, he believes that people who have sold it will be wrong and the stock will go up.
He told another mailer that he refuses to recommend nuclear fuel or uranium stocks as they are too speculative.
Cramer was bullish on Hain Celestial (HAIN), Walter Industries (WLT), Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Exxon Mobil (XOM), Lundin Mining (LMC), Cisco (CSCO), AES (AES), Archer Daniels (ADM) and Seagate Technology (STX).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV