Wednesday's Small-Cap Winners & Losers
Guidance Software (GUID) jumped 31% after pricing its initial public offering of 5 million shares at $11.50 each. The stock opened at $13 and was lately rising $3.55 to $15.05.
Wegener (WGNR), a provider of television, audio and data distribution networks, was stronger after it signed a deal making Mega Hertz the exclusive distributor for its products sold to U.S. cable operators. Shares of Wegener were up 22% to $1.23.
Onstream Media (ONSM) was climbing on word it signed agreements to integrate some of its Digital Media Service Platform offerings with the Five Across Connect social-networking platform. Onstream was advancing 17.6% to $1.94.
Biomira (BIOM) slumped on news the company will sell up to 9.6 million stock and warrant units to raise $13 million. Each unit will consist of one common share and 0.20 of a warrant, at an issue price of $1.35. Shares of Biomira were losing 21.3% to $1.22.EntreMed (ENMD) dropped after saying it will offer as many as 10.7 million shares at $1.60 each to certain institutional investors. The company said gross proceeds would be around $17.2 million. The stock was shedding 11.4% to $1.64.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV