Wednesday's Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
The top 10 mean reversion stocks: stocks trading way below their 200-day moving average that have experienced significant insider buying.
Very interesting to see how Yahoo! (YHOO) justified an offer to Facebook of $1 billion, which was turned down.
My favorite value-oriented hedge funds to piggyback.
Modern Graham digs deep on Pogo Producing (PPP).
Quant Investor found the single worst mutual fund.
Survey of which video game stocks are critical this holiday season.
Peter Thiel, former PayPal founder who sold it for $1.5 billion and now runs one of the best macro hedge funds in the world, is extremely doom-and-gloom on the U.S. economy. Fortunately, we can see his top holdings and find out how he is investing in his thesis.
Information Arbitrage provides excellent analysis comparing Microsoft (MSFT) vs. Apple (AAPL).
Stockmasters finds a stock with ninjalike qualities.
Forget stocks -- how about $155,000 for a Velvet Underground record?
Hilary, Hilary, Hilary: Cypress Semiconductor (CY) is a winner for 2007.
Fig Trader gives the bear case on First Marblehead (FMD).
Fat Pitch Financials does a moat check on Pfizer (PFE).
Child hero Mark Cuban warns us that motivation can easily lead to drowning in opportunity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV