Eagle Broadband Purchase
Eagle Broadband (EAG) acquired the customer base of Connex Services of Houston in exchange for 1.2 million shares.
League City, Texas-based Eagle said the acquisition consists of more than 50 Connex clients, together currently generating more than $600,000 in annual revenue. The acquisition does not require Eagle to assume any Connex debts or liabilities.
Upon listing approval of the American Stock Exchange, Connex will receive 1,203,774 shares of unregistered Eagle Broadband common stock, 754,717 of which will be registered for resale by Connex.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV