Gravity Calls Meeting
Gravity (GRVY) called an extraordinary shareholder meeting Dec. 26 at the request of two hedge funds.
The Seoul-based online game publisher said the funds, Ramius Capital and Moon Capital, called for CEO Il Young Ryu and operating chief Seung Taik Baik to be thrown off the board.
Gravity says current management is executing on its clear strategy to create value for its shareholders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV