Tuesday's Small-Cap Winners & Losers
NeuroMetrix (NURO) slumped after it was downgraded by Sun Trust Robinson Humphrey. The firm cut its rating on the stock to neutral from buy, pushing the stock down 8.3% to $15.90.
Immunicon (IMMC) fell after it agreed to sell $30 million of unsecured subordinated convertible promissory notes. The stock was down 7.9% to $3.16.
Ameriana Bancorp (ASBI) was weaker after its board slashed its quarterly cash dividend to 4 cents a share. The dividend is payable on Jan. 5 to shareholders of record Dec. 15. The company last paid a quarterly dividend of 16 cents. Ameriana was off 7.6% to $12.61.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV