Steve Green Out at Federal Trust
Federal Trust (FDT) said CEO James Suskiewich replaced Stephen Green as the president of its Federal Trust Bank unit.
The Sanford, Fla., thrift said the move "was necessary for the Bank to be able to implement needed operational changes in 2007."
As Suskiewich so aptly put it, "We cannot afford to leave any stones unturned."
Shares rose 24 cents to $10.24.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV