Monday's Daily Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
Stocks most likely to surprise over the next year, based on low earnings expectations and low PEG, but steady growth.
Equity Investment Ideas passes the time reading the collected works of activist investor Dan Loeb.
Wow. If this is a hint of things to come, I bet Google (GOOG) is the one to pull it off.
Activist Clone sets up the Activist Consensus portfolio: stocks heavily held by activist hedge funds.
ETF Trends wonders why not Malaysia?
Biohealth Investor likes the whole dental industry.
Ticker Sense reminds us of the best and worst stocks of the year.
Saturday, Barron's put up their favorite gadgets list. I set up the Barron's Gadget Index to look at the stocks that make each gadget.
Special Situations believes Duke (DUK) has a potential spinoff coming.
Donaldson Capital stakes out the bull case, and I agree with it.
Speaking of crashes, World Beta discusses the top historical drawdowns of every major asset class.
Great post by Stock Reply on the Libery keiretsu: Liberty Global (LBTYA), Discovery Holding (DISCA), Liberty Media Capital (LCAPA) and Liberty Media Interactive (LINTA).
The Microcap Speculator is short HandHeld Entertainment (ZVUE), which, interestingly, is run by Google founder Larry Page's brother, Carl.
Warren Buffett, straight out of YouTube.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV