Medicsight Software Tool Approved
Medical-imaging software developer Medicsight (MGT) was lower despite getting U.S. clearance for a software tool used to detect colorectal polyps.
The company's ColonCAR technology will help radiologists locate and measure polyps, which are abnormal growths that can lead to cancer. Once suspected polyps are found, the software can determine shape and features and automatically measure diameter and volume.
"We are really excited about bringing this innovative and leading product to market and the benefits it will mean for radiologists," says Etienne Vanderstokker, the company's CEO.
Separately, the company announced the launch of Medicexchange.com, a portal where specialists in radiology can download medical-imaging software and related clinical research.Shares fell 3.5% to $4.20.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV