Vectren Unit Settles Lawsuit
Energy company Vectren (VVC) said Wednesday that its Proliance Energy venture agreed to settle a civil lawsuit with the City of Huntsville, Ala.
The Evansville, Ind.-based company said Proliance will pay $21.6 million to settle the suit, which stemmed from the provision of portfolio services during 2000-2002.
Vectren is a 61% equity investor in ProLiance and will reflect its share of the net charge, $6.6 million after tax, or 9 cents a share, in its fourth-quarter results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV