Tecumseh to Adopt New Succession Plan
Compressor maker Tecumseh Products (TECUA) said Wednesday that it initiated a succession planning process to identify candidates for several senior management positions, including a new chief executive officer, as well as senior managers in sales and marketing.
The Tecumseh, Mich.-based company's board of directors initiated it in connection with the signing of the company's new $100 million second lien credit agreement on Nov. 13, which it entered into with Tricap Partners, and completed a corresponding amendment to the Feb. 6 first lien credit agreement to obtain additional liquidity and relief from financial covenants as it continues to focus on improving its financial performance.
Under the succession process, the Tecumseh board, assisted by an advisory committee formed under the new credit agreement, will work with an executive recruiting firm to identify candidates for various senior management positions, including a new CEO and senior managers in sales and marketing, the company said. The executive recruiting firm will be selected by the board of directors during the coming months, it added.
The credit agreement provides that Tecumseh's current CEO, Todd W. Herrick, will remain as chairman when the new CEO is appointed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV