Wednesday's ETF Winners & Losers
Bundled securities tracking energy were among the top performers Wednesday, as oil moved higher following the weekly inventory reports. The Energy Department said that crude stocks rose by 1.3 million barrels last week, gasoline stores fell by 3.7 million barrels, and distillate inventories tumbled by 3.6 million barrels.
The Oil Services HOLDRs (OIH) ETF was rising by 2.8% to $142.06. The SPDR Oil & Gas Equipment Services (XES) was gaining 2.4% to $30.01, and the iShares Dow Jones U.S. Oil & Gas Exploration Index (IEO) ETF was higher by 2.3% to $49.70. The PowerShares Dynamic Energy Exploration (PXE) ETF was adding 1.6% to $19.16.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV