Monday's Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades
Todco (THE) upgraded at Morgan Stanley: THE was upgraded to Overweight, Morgan Stanley said. $50 price target. Estimates also upped, as jack-up rates should soon recover in the Gulf of Mexico.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESAgilent (A) estimates lowered at Goldman: Goldman said it is reducing its 2007 estimates on A by 20 cents to $1.85 to account for Verigy distribution. Semiconductor test business distributed as special dividend to shareholders. Maintain Neutral rating and $35 target.
Bristol-Myers (BMY) estimates cut at Morgan Stanley: BMY estimates lowered through 2007, Morgan Stanley said. Company meeting did not improve outlook for Plavix. Equal-weight rating and $25 price target.
Luminent (LUM) outlook lowered at UBS: UBS said it is reduced its 2006 EPS estimates on LUM to $1.07 from $1.90 to reflect lower origination. Lowered target price to $11.50 from $12.
SiRF (SIRF) estimates raised at Piper: Piper said it is raising its 2007 estimates on SIRF by 4 cents to $1.10 a share based on growing comfort with company's longer-term growth opportunities. Maintained Outperform rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV