Monday's Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades
CHANGE IN RATINGSCephalon (CEPH) upgraded at CIBC: CEPH was upgraded to Outperform, CIBC said. $89 price target. Strong Fentora and Provigil sales should offset any weakness at Actiq.
Express Scripts (ESRX) upgraded at JP Morgan: ESRX was upgraded from Neutral to Overweight, JP Morgan said. Initial 2007 guidance, due out tomorrow, could be a positive catalyst. Looking for 20% annual growth.
Ensco (ESV) downgraded at Morgan Stanley: ESV was downgraded to Underweight, Morgan Stanley said. $58 price target. Valuation call. Estimates and target moving higher, because of continued strength in the international jack-up market.
Gannett (GCI) upgraded at Merrill: GCI was upgraded from Neutral to Buy, Merrill Lynch said. $65 price target. Company will likely boost dividend in the near term, but also has other potential ways to increase shareholder value.Grant Prideco (GRP) upgraded at Morgan Stanley: GRP was upgraded to Overweight, Morgan Stanley. Estimates also raised, to reflect the improving natural gas market. $54 price target. Plains Exploration (PXP) downgraded at Morgan Stanley: PXP was downgraded to Equal-weight, Morgan Stanley said. $49 price target. Market is already beginning to price in Gulf of Mexico success and the potential for share buybacks. RF Micro (RFMD) upgraded at CIBC: RFMD was upgraded from Sector Perform to Outperform, CIBC said. $9 price target. Company to benefit from new NOK products as well as PS3 sales in 2007. SanDisk (SAND) downgraded at UBS: UBS said it is downgrading SNDK to Neutral from Buy based on likely 2006/2007 NAND oversupply. Lowered target price to $55 from $75. Skyworks (SWKS) downgraded at Weisel: SWKS was downgraded from Outperform to Peer Perform, Thomas Weisel said. MOT delaying orders, as it switches to EDGE technology. Competition also heating up for Samsung.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV