Tecumseh Delays Report
Compressor maker Tecumseh Products (TECUA) will delay reporting its third-quarter to get a new global enterprise resource planning computer system running.
The conference call previously planned for Wednesday has been rescheduled to Nov. 14.
The Tecumseh, Mich.-based company will also file its third quarter SEC Form 10-Q on this date.
Tecumseh said it amended its first and second lien credit agreement. The modifications affect the minimum EBITDA, reduction of borrowing capacity, increase in interest rate and additional fees payable on failure to reduce outstandings by target dates, the company said. The company will file a Form 8-K containing more detailed information about the amendments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV