Apria Healthcare Taps CFO
Apria Healthcare Group (AHG) named Chris A. Karkenny CFO.
Earlier, Karkenny served as senior vice president of corporate development and treasury operations for Cypress, Calif.-based PacifiCare Health Systems.
"Chris Karkenny's wide range of financial and strategic experience will help us build an even stronger executive leadership team," the company said. "We are looking forward to Chris' contributions to Apria's overall strategic vision to continue to strengthen our position as one of the largest providers of diversified home healthcare services and products in the United States."
The company's shares were trading up a penny at $23.76 Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV