Monday's Daily Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
TheValueBlogs.com once again has its weekly best stock picks from value-oriented blogs.
Where Is the Yield finds it in John Hancock Patriot Select (DIV).
Ticker Sense wonders what happened on other occasions when the Dow was down six days in a row.
Trader Feed finds an interesting market timing indicator in stock market margin debt.
Here are 22 reasons why hedge funds stink.
Ugh. Don't read Stephen Roach unless you want to get depressed. I usually wouldn't even link to him, but Richard Berner can be interesting.
Controlled Greed likes Walter Industries (WLT) spinoff Mueller Water Products (MWA).
Comscore releases the top Internet properties through October.
If both Bill Miller and Manu Daftary fail to extend theirs, then the fund with the biggest winning streak (eight years) against the S&P 500 will be the Schneider Small Cap Value Fund. Here are its top small-cap holdings.
And speaking of small-caps, here's an interesting list of small-caps with P/E less than 10 and little or no debt.
Time Travel posts: Equity Investment Ideas wonders if 2006 is like 1986. And Blogging Stocks believes 2007 is looking like 1995.
First Million at 33 reverses position on the Canadian Oil Trusts.
RoughType surveys the MySpaces of death.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV