Thursday's Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
Quietly, despite all the fuss about Bill Miller and other great mutual fund investors, little-known Wasatch Microcap Fund has been the best performing mutual fund over the past 10 years, returning 23% a year on average.
Here are its top holdings right now.
Great idea: Yahoo! (YHOO) should let Google (GOOG) sell its ads.
Cheap Stocks unwraps Tootsie Roll (TR).
24/7 Wall St. gives the lowdown on what is going on with the newspaper industry.
Crossing Wall Street reveals the biggest secret on Wall Street.
If you think the Democrats have a chance at winning, here's an index of stem-cell stocks that might benefit.
Another post from Naked Shorts where a picture says 1,000 words. And actually, if those shoes were black, I would buy a pair.
Equity Investment Ideas takes a comprehensive look at Sears (SHLD).
Controlled Greed hones in on another cash-rich company.
Alt Energy Stocks believes hydrogen is a long-term story, and has the perfect stock to play it.
Blast from the past: the oldest dot-com domains. Symbolics.com was the first dot-com registered. I believe it went out of business, but I last used one of its machines in 1988.
Folksonomy interviews John Battelle, founder of Federated Media, which I believe will be the next significant acquisition or Internet IPO.
Early Stage VC wants to know what is Google's next target?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV