Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': Putting Stock in NYSE
To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening:
Ceradyne (CRDN): "We have long been a fan of Ceradyne and its management. ... I'm doing a 'mon back*. ... Good company, good management, good stuff."Qiao Xing Universal Telephone (XING): "You are ringing the register on that stock tomorrow morning." Nasdaq Stock Market (NDAQ): "Love [CEO] Bob Greifeld, love what they've done." But Cramer said he was "taking the money from the NDAQ" and putting it into the John Thain-run NYSE Group (NYX). He said the NYSE has "$10 [a share] in earnings power out three years. ... 'Mon back*." Apple Computer (AAPL): "My favorite tech stock over the next two months. ... I think Apple Computer is for me, particularly if you can get it between 75 and 80." L-1 Identity Solutions (ID): "I say buy some no matter what they report. That's a great homeland security play." Tom Online (TOMO): "Sell that stock. There's nothing there. The Chi-coms ... I'm tired of buying their stocks." Cabela's (CAB): Cramer expects the retailer to report an OK quarter. Not that great, but year over year, it's going to be OK, he said. MDU Resources (MDU): At its 52-week high or near it, Cramer said to swap out of it and go into TXU (TXU).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV