Wednesday's Daily Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
CXO Advisory demonstrates an unusual trading strategy: buy companies that contribute significantly to political candidates.
Forbes Nov. 13 issue has an article "Gadgets We Love," its favorite gadgets going into the Christmas season. Here are the stocks for each gadget.
Hilary Kramer is going out on a limb by saying Global-Tech Appliances (GAI) is a double.
Information Abitrage explains why Procter & Gamble (PG) is now a Web 2.0 company.
One picture says it all: no book review necessary.
The stock market taste test: Coke (KO) vs. Pepsi (PEP)
Activist Fund Fine Capital raises its stake in Radio One (ROIAK). And here are all of Fine's top holdings.
Ticker Sense previews what all the decision markets are saying about the elections.
Special Situations is keeping an eye on Altria's (MO) spinoff of Kraft (KFT).
Will you be missed?
Jeff Matthews is not making this up when he says Microsoft (MSFT) might not be a real Internet company.
Yesterday I showed Yale's top holdings. It's interesting to compare that with Harvard's top holdings.
Jealous post of the day: Google (GOOG) buys JotSpot, and I still can't figure out what it does.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV