Wednesday's Daily Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
CXO Advisory demonstrates an unusual trading strategy: buy companies that contribute significantly to political candidates.
Forbes Nov. 13 issue has an article "Gadgets We Love," its favorite gadgets going into the Christmas season. Here are the stocks for each gadget.
Hilary Kramer is going out on a limb by saying Global-Tech Appliances (GAI) is a double.
Information Abitrage explains why Procter & Gamble (PG) is now a Web 2.0 company.
One picture says it all: no book review necessary.
The stock market taste test: Coke (KO) vs. Pepsi (PEP)
Activist Fund Fine Capital raises its stake in Radio One (ROIAK). And here are all of Fine's top holdings.
Ticker Sense previews what all the decision markets are saying about the elections.
Special Situations is keeping an eye on Altria's (MO) spinoff of Kraft (KFT).
Will you be missed?
Jeff Matthews is not making this up when he says Microsoft (MSFT) might not be a real Internet company.
Yesterday I showed Yale's top holdings. It's interesting to compare that with Harvard's top holdings.
Jealous post of the day: Google (GOOG) buys JotSpot, and I still can't figure out what it does.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV