Crown Media COO Resigns
Crown Media Holdings' (CRWN) chief operating officer, Paul FitzPatrick, has resigned from the company.
The Studio City, Calif., company, which owns and operates Hallmark Channel, will begin immediately to seek a replacement for FitzPatrick.
FitzPatrick, who joined Crown Media in 2000, oversaw Hallmark Channel's distribution, network operations, IT and human resources and also served as the company's principal liaison with industry associations and Capitol Hill on matters of public policy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV