Tuesday's Daily Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
Warren Buffett has updated his holdings with one new consumer play and an addition to an older investment. Here are Buffett's updated holdings.
Bloggingstocks shows us what Microsoft (MSFT) has been doing with its cash.
Yale University is the top performing college pension fund, averaging about 20% per year. Here are its top stock holdings.
I can't even remember when the S&P last declined 1%.
Will Baidu's (BIDU) earnings be a trick or a treat later today?
One Guy's Investments looks at robot company Intuitive Surgical (ISRG).
Super entrepreneur Guy Kawasaki has a great review of an interesting new book.
Interesting initimate account of the Google (GOOG)-YouTube deal from Mark Cuban.
Mashable crunches the numbers and determines what the average YouTube user looks like.
HipMojo figures out what Wikipedia.org would be worth as a private company. This analysis is interesting to see how one could value a Web site right now. I believe this analysis is way too conservative (I would multiply by four times), but it's interesting.
Powershares is riding the private equity boom by launching an ETF, Listed Private Equity Portfolio (PSP), which allows people to invest in an index of publicly traded private equity firms. Here are the stocks in the ETF.
InvestorTrip selects Corning (GLW) as the stock pick of the week. (I found this post via the Festival of Stocks.)
Crossing Wall Street, with a very simple graphic, disputes the idea that this rally is irrational.
Jealous: I can't believe what cameras.com just sold for.
Can Yahoo! (YHOO) be bought by Microsoft?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV