Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': Best BuyBuyBuy!
To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Friday evening:
Grupo Simec (SIM): "Even though this is close to its 52-week high, I don't want to buy it. But I do not want to sell it. Let's just hold it."Aetna (AET): "WellPoint (WLP) had a terrific quarter this week. ... I would still sell Aetna to get into WellPoint, the new best of breed in the managed-care business." Bebe Stores (BEBE): "Let's wait to see another month. I urge you to wait." Syntax-Brillian (BRLC): "I would still swap out of ... and get into AU Optronics (AUO)" because of the big-screen TV demand as the holiday season approaches. Intel (INTC): "I still want to buy Intel here ... I have to eat crow and eat a semiconductor now, but I'm sticking with Intel." Watson Pharmaceuticals (WPI): "I have lost so much money in my time trying to buy Watson or Barr (BRL). ... I want you to stay away from Watson. ... We will see the buys of a lifetime in Big Pharma." Simple Tech (STEC): "Another one of those flash-memory stories. ... I don't want to own SanDisk (SNDK), I don't want to own Simple Tech. But if it had to be one or the other, Cramer said it would be SanDisk. Goldcorp (GG): "Making a comeback, a chance to swap out of it and buy Yamana (AUY)." Circuit City (CC): "Swap out of the Circuit City and get into the BBY (Best Buy (BBY)). Cisco Systems (CSCO): "Opportunity is so knocking in Cisco because all technology is getting sold off because of a Goldman call." GigaMedia (GIGM): "I'm gonna say wait for a pullback. GameStop (GME), that's gonna be better." Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing from his latest book by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV