Thursday's Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
10Q Detective finally likes a stock: Precision Drilling (PDS).
The good thing is that it just can't get any worse at Yahoo! (YHOO).
Post of the day: CXO Advisory shows that combining value investing ideas with companies that are doing share repurchases is a good thing.
And speaking of which, Special Situations blog notes that Wendy's (WEN) is about to begin a large-scale repurchase.
UTube (not YouTube) traffic surges 440%.
Hilary Kramer believes Nutraceutical International (NUTR) will bring good health to your portfolio.
Hitwise shows the continually improving traffic stats around Wikipedia.
Information Arbitrage is getting indigestion from Chipotle (CMG).
Modern Graham's overvalued company of the week.
Henry Blodget thinks it's time for some big changes at Yahoo!.
A good friend of mine just started a hedge fund, Keyrock Energy Partners, focused on micro-cap and small-cap energy companies. Here's a detailed portfolio of his favorite picks.
A spoof on the "Dave takes a picture of himself every day for X years."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV