Vectren Sells Debt
Vectren (VVC) said it announced the closing Wednesday on the issuance of $100 million in 5.95% insured quarterly notes due Oct, 1, 2036.
Edward Jones was the sole manager and book runner on the offering, the Evansville, Ind.-based company said.
On Thursday, the proceeds will be used to redeem the existing $100 million of 7.25% senior notes due Oct. 15, 2031.
"We are pleased to complete this long-term debt financing and take advantage of the current favorable markets to redeem and refinance some of our existing higher coupon debt," the company added.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV