Wednesday's Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
If anyone has eaten here, please tell me what it was like. And, on-topic, I actually love Chuck E. Cheese.
ThinkEquity still thinks Google (GOOG) is a buy, and tells why. And here is Think's top growth picks for the new stealth bull market.
24/7 Wall Street has some better ideas on what Yahoo! (YHOO) can do with the $3 billion it wants to use to buy back shares.
Bloggingstocks brings you all the potential delistings, including Apple (AAPL).
Is Baidu (BIDU) the YouTube of China?
Wow. Incredible post by Nora Ephron on how easy it is to lose $139 million.
I'm beginning to have real feelings for Hilary Kramer, particularly after she says it's only the beginning for Tyco (TYC).
Equity Investment Ideas believes Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is a great pick for a slowing economy.
Great post by Mashable on how to game YouTube so your video is No. 1. This calls into question YouTube's stats.
Modern Graham has First Data (FDC) as its undervalued company of the week. For Modern Graham's list of enterprise, low P/E stocks, click here.
StockMarket Beat tells us the worst kept secret on Wall Street.
Uh, a new approach to online financial news.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV