Wednesday's Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
If anyone has eaten here, please tell me what it was like. And, on-topic, I actually love Chuck E. Cheese.
ThinkEquity still thinks Google (GOOG) is a buy, and tells why. And here is Think's top growth picks for the new stealth bull market.
24/7 Wall Street has some better ideas on what Yahoo! (YHOO) can do with the $3 billion it wants to use to buy back shares.
Bloggingstocks brings you all the potential delistings, including Apple (AAPL).
Is Baidu (BIDU) the YouTube of China?
Wow. Incredible post by Nora Ephron on how easy it is to lose $139 million.
I'm beginning to have real feelings for Hilary Kramer, particularly after she says it's only the beginning for Tyco (TYC).
Equity Investment Ideas believes Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is a great pick for a slowing economy.
Great post by Mashable on how to game YouTube so your video is No. 1. This calls into question YouTube's stats.
Modern Graham has First Data (FDC) as its undervalued company of the week. For Modern Graham's list of enterprise, low P/E stocks, click here.
StockMarket Beat tells us the worst kept secret on Wall Street.
Uh, a new approach to online financial news.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV