MetLife Sells Apartments
New York-based MetLife said it expects an after-tax gain of $3 billion in the fourth quarter, when closing is expected. The company said it got bids from multiple parties.
The Peter Cooper Village and Stuyvesant Town properties together make up the largest apartment complex in Manhattan, totaling over 11,000 units, spread over 80 contiguous acres. The properties are bounded on the west by First Avenue, to the east by FDR Drive and the East River, to the north by 23rd Street and to the south by 14th Street.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV