Grant Prideco Buys Andergauge
Oil-drilling equipment maker Grant Prideco (GRP) said Friday that it acquired Anderson Group, known as Andergauge, for price of $115.7 million and net debt of about $39.9 million.
Andergauge is a provider of specialized downhole drilling tools, including AnderReamer and AG-itator, and provides services related to these tools. Full-year revenue of Andergauge is expected be about $70 million with EBITDA at about $26 million.
"We are excited about adding the fast- growing suite of Andergauge downhole tools to our existing product lines," the Houston-based company said. "Andergauge brings a strong international presence, with approximately 70% of its business outside the United States. With the introduction of several new downhole products, Andergauge has expanded its range of tools to meet demanding drilling requirements. Additionally, by incorporating ReedHycalog's PDC and bit technology into Andergauge's product development, we believe significant opportunities exist for product line and technology enhancement."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV