Friday's Daily Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
Well, it had to happen sometime: Mark Cuban admits he's wrong.
Communicate.com's blog points out a $350,000 sale on a two-word domain name.
Bloggingstocks takes us to school on how to build the next YouTube.
ETF Trends looks at iShares MSCI Mexico Index (EWW), the ETF for Mexico.
Hitwise does a great analysis of YouTube's demographic and traffic data prior to the Google (GOOG) deal.
The Microcap Speculator likes Highway Holdings (HIHO). For the full list of the Microcap Speculator's holdings, click here.
Don't count the newspapers out: Paid Content points out Gannett's (GCI) online revenues increase.
Seeking Alpha thinks there's substantial upside in Autobytel (ABTL).
Just because Bill Miller is not going to beat the S&P for the 13th year in a row doesn't mean Legg Mason (LM) is not a strong buy here. Bill Miller has a tendency to pull it out of a hat, though, in the fourth quarter each year (last year he was about 5% from beating the S&P, and ended up topping it). Here are Bill Miller's top 20 holdings.
How much money do you make? Sort of an odd social network.
13D Tracker points out that ValueAct raises its stake in Hanover Compressor (HC).
Sepcial Situations thinks that Korean ADR Webzen (WZEN) is a value play.
Little Superstar, Part 1 and now Little Superstar, Part II.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV