Shuffle Master, Progressive Gaming Ink Patent Deal
Shuffle Master, a gaming supply company, has the right to use the suite of 40-plus patents on tables and other games in any form including live tables, electronic single- and multi-player units and wireless-wagering devices. Shuffle Master also acquired the right to sub-license use of the technology.
In exchange for the royalty-free, worldwide license to the patents, Shuffle Master has agreed to make a one-time payment of $3.5 million to Progressive, which develops and distributes slot and table games as well as gaming-related software systems.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV