Mad Money Mailbag: Cruisin' With Ford
Editor's note: The following are questions received from viewers of "Mad Money," seen every day at 6 p.m. EST on CNBC.
With Ford (F) supposedly on the road to profitability, is it worth buying here?
-- Kenneth from CaliforniaJim Cramer: I believe the company is finally making some necessary cost-cutting, and that the stock could move 50% higher over the coming quarters.
If financial, technology, and big pharma are the best sectors right now, what stocks do you believe are "best of breed?" -- Mark from Pennsylvania Jim Cramer: In my opinion, Cisco Systems (CSCO) is one of the better technology stocks to own right now, because of the ramping amount of cable and telecom spending. In the financials, I have to go with Goldman Sachs (GS), which I own in my charitable trust,
Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing from his latest book by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV