Friendly Ice Cream CEO Departs
Friendly Ice Cream (FRN) President and Chief Executive John L. Cutter has resigned to pursue other interests.
Chairman Donald N. Smith is assuming oversight responsibilities on a temporary basis as the company seeks a replacement, the family restaurant operator said in a press release.
Cutter has been the company's chief executive and president since February 2003.
"The Board and I appreciate John's many contributions to the company and wish him well," Smith said.Shares of Friendly were recently off 18 cents to $10.02
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV