Relm Wireless Gets Government Orders
Shares of Relm Wireless (RWC) moved higher Wednesday on news that the company had received orders totaling $5.1 million from several government agencies.
The new orders came from the Department of Defense and Department of Homeland Security, and the other orders were place by returning customers, the Department of Interior and the USDA Forest Service.
Relm said about 84% of the orders were for digital P25 compliant radios, and it expects to ship them in the third and fourth quarters.
Shares of Relm were climbing nearly 12%, or 82 cents, to $7.92 in recent trading Wednesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV