RealMoney Radio: Super Schlumberger
(SLB) is the best in its industry, growing at 20%," Jim Cramer told a caller on his
"I support your ownership of it," he said to the caller.
Responding to his next caller, Cramer said he would ring the register on Yankee Candle (YCC) right here.
The company has put itself up for sale which caused the stock to jump, but if it gets no buyers, there is a chance that it will go down, he said.Cramer told the caller to take Yankee Candle off the table and congratulate himself for the profit he's made. He told another caller he would not sell H&E Equipment Services (HEES) because once the Fed cuts interest rates, the stock is going to go higher. Plus, the company has good fundamentals and the stock is "way too low" to be sold here, he said. When a listener inquired about Bank of America (BAC), Cramer said it's a "terrific" stock and advised the caller to stick with it. The problem with Bristol-Myers (BMY) is the generic competition it has facing its drug Plavix, Cramer told another caller. Although the company's estimates are too high, the upside is that it can be taken over, he said. However, "it's never a good idea to speculate on takeovers where the fundamentals are declining," which is the case with Bristol-Myers, Cramer said. To see the most recent edition of The RealMoney Radio Recap in its entirety, please click here. This recap is published every day around 3 p.m. ET.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV