Glaxo Won't Renew With PDI
The Saddle River, N.J., contract sales outfit said the Glaxo deal represents $65 million to $70 million in annual revenue and will expire as scheduled on Dec. 31, 2006. PDI's revenue for 2005 was $319 million.
"While we are disappointed with this decision, we are proud of the work we have done for GSK over the past three years and look forward to working with them again in the future," said CEO Michael Marquardt. "Our immediate priority is to develop other opportunities to redeploy our employees who comprise this sales team."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV