Monday's Daily Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
24/7 Wall Street asks if Facebook is really worth $1 billion. If it is, then I'm jealous.
Value Blogger presents part 3 of an analysis of the early Buffett letters. And here are Buffett's current top 20 holdings.
Since the book Market Wizards and the interview with Mark Cook, I've been intrigued by the NYSE Tick Indicator. Trader Feed apparently has been as well.
What's the story these days with Evergreen Solar (ESLR)?
Value Discipline looks at investment ideas around Thailand.
Inelegant Investor thinks Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) is still too dangerous to own.
Closed-end funds blog details an intriguing trade that is starting to appear.
Keep up to date! The OED adds new words.
Where Is The Yield analyzes the ETF Claymore/Zacks Yield Hog (CVY).
Hilary Kramer wants to find the natural pick in natural gas.
Quant Investor finds two interesting homeland security plays.
Has Boston Scientific (BSX) finally hit bottom?
Cheerios could be the new growth story.
Social network of the day.
Well, I guess my record has been broken.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV