Street Applauds Adobe Systems
Looking forward, Adobe expects to earn 19 cents to 22 cents a share -- 32 cents to 34 cents excluding options costs -- in its fourth quarter on sales of $655 million to $685 million. At the midpoints, that works out to a pro forma profit of 33 cents a share on sales of about $670 million.
That's slightly above the Street's average forecast, which called for a profit of 32 cents a share, excluding charges, on $668.6 million in sales.
In the same period last year, Adobe earned $156.3 million, or 31 cents a share, on sales of $510.4 million. Excluding certain costs and gains, the company would have earned 30 cents a share in that quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV