Michael Baker CEO Departs
Michael Baker (BKR) said CEO Donald P. Fusilli Jr. will leave.
The Pittsburgh-based oilfield engineering outfit said it will search inside and outside for a successor to Fusilli, who had been CEO since 2000.
He'll be replaced on an interim basis by Chairman Richard L. Shaw, who was CEO from 1984 to 1992.
"I am proud to have been associated with Baker for the past 33 years, and to have been instrumental in the Company's growth and many successes during my tenure as CEO," Fusilli said. "I will always value the personal relationships I have developed with fellow employees, clients and business associates during my time with the company."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV