Mad Money Mailbag: Piggy Banking
Editor's note: The following are questions received from viewers of "Mad Money," seen every day at 6 p.m. EST on CNBC.
I've owned Wachovia (WB) for a couple of years, and wanted to know if I should sell it now?
-- Chris from WashingtonJim Cramer: While I cannot give out personal investment advice, Wachovia remains one of my favorite banks out there. The company raised its quarterly dividend last month, and has continued to find a way to grow profits in spite of the inverted yield curve.
I don't have a stock question, but where do you get all of your various props from? And who cleans up the set?! -- Heather from Connecticut Jim Cramer: What can I say? I have an active imagination and a resourceful, top-notch staff.
Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing from his latest book by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV