Angeion Soars on Profit
Angeion (ANGN) shares soared 80% Monday after the tiny medical diagnostic systems maker swung to a fiscal third-quarter profit.
The St. Paul, Minn., company made $655,000, or 17 cents a share, for the quarter ended July 31. That reverses the year-ago continuing operations loss of $77,000, or 2 cents a share. Sales rose to $8.8 million from $6.1 million a year earlier.
Shares rose $3.40 to $7.56.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV