Weekend Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs. To access some of these stories, registration or a subscription may be required. Please check the individual links for the site's policy.
The pros and cons around the question: Is China a big bubble?
Ticker Sense digs up where the hedge funds are investing, and the results surprised me.
Steve Jobs, Man of Mystery.
Water could be the next Internet, according to Controlled Greed.
Crossing Wall Street reveals the stats on how good economists are at forecasting.
Guy Kawasaki wonders "Why Smart People Do Dumb Things" (Like Not Back Up Their Hard Disk).
ETF Trends takes a look at the nanotechnology ETF.
The Clinton Group gets active with Finish Line (FINL).
Great analysis by 10Q Detective of Frisch's Restaurants (FRS).
Every time I come up with an idea, there's always someone to cut me down. Seth Godin throws out the top 10 ways to defend the status quo.
In my opinion, the five funniest videos online:
10 Things I Hate About Commandments
George Bush singing Sunday, Bloody Sunday
Star Trek Cribs
Chad Vader, Day Shift Manager
Superfriends meets Office Space.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV