Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': Apple of SanDisk's Eye
To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Thursday evening:
DealerTrack (TRAK): "I like DealerTrack. ... The fundies be good."Intel (INTC): "I am ... endorsing Intel right here right now. The bottom's being put in. ... It's gonna get svelte, it's gonna get lean, and it's gonna get bought by the institutions." Vaalco Energy (EGY): "It's Jellystone National Park (the haunt of Yogi and Boo Boo the bears) when it comes to the oils." But Cramer said Vaalco has good prospects in West Africa. Crystallex (KRY): "It's a total spec play. And if you want gold ... I turn you on to Yamana Gold (AUY), which is not like Yamaha, it's Yamana. St. Paul Travelers (STA): "Swap out of that ... I would move aggressively into AIG (AIG)," which Cramer owns for his Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust. Montpelier Re (MRH): "One of my worst picks, and I'm reiterating to stay away." Verizon (VZ): "Swap out of Verizon and move aggressively into Brian Roberts, I mean Comcast (CMCSA)." GameStop (GME): "I think GameStop is real good ... 43 bucks goes to 49 ... opportunity's knocking. Stay long GameStop." SanDisk (SNDK): "This stock has the single best pin action off the explosive growth of Apple (AAPL) that I have ever seen." Frontier Oil (FTO): Cramer said you cannot own a refiner stock until he blesses it and until/unless gasoline goes back over $3 a gallon. Sprint Nextel (S): The company should put itself up for sale, Cramer said. Cramer also was bullish on Reynolds & Reynolds (REY), UnitedHealth (UNH), Corning (GLW), Qualcomm (QCOM), EuroZinc Mining (EZM) and Monsanto (MON).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV