- David Miller, formerly president of Dell China, will become president of Asia Pacific for Lenovo.
- Sotaro Amano, new president of Lenovo Japan, had been corporate director of Japan home and business sales for Dell.
- Gerry Smith has been tapped as senior vice president of Lenovo's global supply chain; previously he ran Dell's design center and displays business unit in Singapore.
- David Schmoock will lead a new Lenovo organization focused on supply/demand forecasting, pricing and sales strategies, leaving his old role as Dell's vice president of marketing for Asia-Pacific/Japan.
- Christopher Askew has been named senior vice president of Lenovo Services, after serving as vice president of Dell's services unit in Asia-Pacific/Japan.
Dell's Pain Means Gain for China's Lenovo
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.