ATI Tech Takes Down Sales Estimates
ATI now expects to post sales of about $520 million for the just-completed period. In contrast, back in June, the company
The company did not update its expense guidance. While ATI didn't forecast its bottom line in June, its outlook on expenses implied that earnings would range from 12 cents to 22 cents a share.
Prior to Wednesday's warning, analysts were expecting ATI to earn 16 cents a share in its fourth quarter, excluding stock-options costs, on $642.1 million in sales, according to Thomson First Call.
The sell side had already taken down their targets following the company's last earnings report. At that time, they were expecting the company to earn 20 cents a share on $694 million in sales.ATI shares closed regular trading off 38 cents, or 1.7%, to $21.40.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV