ATI Tech Takes Down Sales Estimates
ATI now expects to post sales of about $520 million for the just-completed period. In contrast, back in June, the company forecast that sales for the quarter would range from $620 million to $660 million.
The company did not update its expense guidance. While ATI didn't forecast its bottom line in June, its outlook on expenses implied that earnings would range from 12 cents to 22 cents a share.
Prior to Wednesday's warning, analysts were expecting ATI to earn 16 cents a share in its fourth quarter, excluding stock-options costs, on $642.1 million in sales, according to Thomson First Call.
The sell side had already taken down their targets following the company's last earnings report. At that time, they were expecting the company to earn 20 cents a share on $694 million in sales.ATI shares closed regular trading off 38 cents, or 1.7%, to $21.40.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV