Coachmen CEO Retires Early
Coachmen Industries (COA) said Claire Skinner, the RV maker's chairman and chief executive, has decided to take an early retirement and resign from the board.
William Johnson, formerly lead director, has been elected as nonexecutive chairman. Richard Lavers, Coachmen's chief financial officer, will become CEO, and Colleen Zuhl, previously the company's controller, has been named financial chief.
Additionally, the board cut its dividend in half, to 3 cents a share, and authorized a buyback covering up to 1 million shares.
Shares of Coachmen were advancing 62 cents, or 6.8%, to $9.78 Tuesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV